Thursday, November 8, 2012

Kiddo Convo (1)

Well I stole this from a great friend who post convos between her daughter and herself. I loved the idea, and I wanted to post convos from the kids I interact with because I'm honestly amazed by most of the things that come out of their mouths. Here on some from last night:

Me: Alright put your play clothes on to go outside.
Reg: Whoa Miss Kelso.
Me: What?
Reg: Your hair isn't looking crazy for once.
Me: (tying to decide to laugh or not)
Reg: I'm just sayin, maybe you should wear it like that more.

While playing outside and the trash man was picking up trash:
Me: What are you guys doing? Don't lay on the curb like that you're practically in the street.
Ken: Kelso, shhh. We're pretending to be trash to see if he picks us up.
Me: Why in the world...
Ken: Shhh!!! Here he comes, you'll give us away.
Me: (watching)
Trash man: Umm....
Me: Yeah it's typical.

While playing a card game:

Don: I'm a little kid. I'm only 8.
 Me: oh don't play that card
Don: you're 16!
Me: well thank you but I'm way older than 16.
Don: ok fine 20
Me: 22
Don: see! You're 100 years older than me and...
Me: (dying laughing)

While getting onto Reg for not listening and doing opposite of what I asked 3 times:
Me: Why aren't you listening very well tonight?
Reg
: Well you see my bike is a mountain bike so I can't go up the hills because the tires can't handle that much weight.
Me: What? What does that have to do with my question?
Reg: I have a mountain bike and...
Me: (putting my hand up) I get it.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment