Monday, November 5, 2012

John H. and a celebration

Before I talk about John today,  I just wanted to rejoice a little bit! I have had some people contact me about adoption! Not only for Missouri Heart Gallery but other organizations! Thank you Lord for that! That's the entire reason I started this! Just wanted to share that large celebration with you! Thanks!

This is John H.! Rocking the basketball, he already has my heart! John is 11, and he loves sports. He loves to laugh, and I hear the laughter he brings makes others laugh right along with him. He's a really curious child, and he loves asking questions. He always has questions to ask, but what little boy does? John loves movies and some of his favorites are adventure and scary movies. He currently has no pending family for adoption. If you would like more information about John or others like him go to  http://moheartgallery.org/gallery or email moheartgallery@adoptex.org.

Information from Missouri Heart Gallery
Photo by Ginger Weselech 


No comments:

Post a Comment