Monday, March 28, 2011

Pondering

Well while doing this dishes I was pondering God and His greatness. I always seem to do this over the dishes, which is interesting because I hate dishes. However, I was and I was praying over something that may happen tonight. To me it's very exciting, last week when it happened a had a small party with myself and God, we danced, ate dinner, sang, you know God celebration stuff. I've been praying about it throughout the week, patiently awaiting its arrival. Now, it's almost here, and I'm a little nervous. What in the heck is going to happen you ask? I'll tell you, a stranger might come to our bible study! There we were reading John, and in the middle of chapter 5 I hear "excuse me." I didn't think it was for me, so I kept reading. However, out of the corner of my eye I saw a girl walking toward me. I looked up, and she asked if this was exclusive. It had never happened before, so in the midst of my amazement I just looked at her, but quickly snapped out of it and said of course not anyone is welcome. She smiled and said she would be back this week because she was on her way to meet someone at the moment. I was so excited, I could hardly teach the rest of the bible study. So, I got on facebook, added her and then sent her a little wall message inviting her to the bible study. Oh I was so excited, I guess most of the people only saw me being shocked, but I was excited. I guess it really shocked me because it's something you pray for and when it happens you realize you didn't really think it was going to happen. So, there I was pondering God's greatness and my lack of faith over disgusting dishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment