Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Bridget and Sheila A.

Today starts a project that I have been wanting to do for a while. I have had the desire to feature a child/sibling groups from Missouri Heart Gallery each day, which they have given me permission to do in a partnership for adoption in Missouri. These kiddos are waiting to be adopted into a loving family. I wish I could adopt them all and give them a home. If there's no desire for adoption in your heart, I just ask that you would pray and hope for these kiddos to get a forever family! They need one!


These 2 beautiful ladies are Bridget (18) and Sheila (16) A. Sheila loves dancing and fashion, while Bridget loves athletics. Sheila shows her personality through her strong affection, and Bridget is giving with a generous heart. They currently have no pending family. For more information about these ladies and others visit http://moheartgallery.org/gallery/tiled 


Information from Missouri Heart Gallery online. 
Photo taken by Layne Halley

No comments:

Post a Comment