Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Florida Winter

I know I haven't blogged in a long time, but one of my goals was to blog while I am on my Xmas-trek (as I've named it). I arrived in Tampa yesterday, and I am at my mother's home until the 26. On the 26 I will be heading to Germany.
On the way here I got the pleasure of sitting by a woman who drank 5 bottles of Vodka and a man from Englad who acted like Economy class was the worst thing he had ever seen. I think airplanes and airports are always fun. I think it's fun for me because I get to people watch. I know, it's kind of creepy, but it's a simple joy in life. I think people are so interesting, and I probably would take pictures of them if that wasn't, what I would assume to be, boarderline illegal. (But sometimes I even write small stories about their lives from just watching them). Either way, I made it, and I am pumped to be here because Christmas on the beach- I'm all for it.
I start the Florida Fun tonight with a beach trip for my younger brother's b-day. It's really blowing my mind, they even are still watering the grass here! It's the middle of December! Well, I just wanted to give the heads up of my goal. I will proabably do a picture blog because I have wanted to do one of those for a long time! Well have a great day! Hope you're staying warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment